2010年1月25日月曜日

Class #11 Men and Women

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese).

I agree with the author.

Because, I think that effeminate men increase very much recently. There is the man who does not have a marriage desire. A man becomes very negative in comparison with the old person and foreign people. Such a man is called "Sousyoku kei dannshi(草食系男子)". Women acting with it positively increase. Such a woman is called "Nikusyoku kei jyoshi(肉食系女子)". I think that a woman is reliable more. A woman comes to hold leadership than the man now. However, I think that I want a man to have a more reliable character.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I garee with you.
    草食系男子 is very kind for women. I think I want a man to have a more reliable character.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I agree with you.
    But, I like 肉食系男子.

    返信削除
  3. Hi^^
    I think men should become little nikushoku kei^^ haha.

    返信削除
  4. I agree that effeminate men increase very much recently.

    返信削除
  5. Hello^^
    I agree with your opinion!!
    I hope "nikusyoku-kei danshi" more increase!!
    haha~:P

    返信削除