2009年7月31日金曜日

Class #13 Personal Spaces

1. You're talking to a co-worker. How close do you stand.
I stand little near and in front of them.

2. You're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?
Sometimes, I clap a shoulder lightly.

3. Look at the diagram of a waiting room. Where do you sit when you enter?
I'll sit the next to the up, left corner.

4. You're in the clowded elevator. Where do you look?
I look at the wall side.

5. You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?
I think, I tyrn to the bottom.

6. You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by. Where do you sit?
I'll sit at the back seat.

7. You're in a library and there's an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there. If so, how?
I put my bag and so on.

8. You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?
I like very few people.

9. When you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?
I look straight , but sometimes, I miss the eyes.

10. You're on a train. Do you talk to the other pasenger?
I talk in a small voice.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿