2009年7月23日木曜日

Working with different culutures

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in?
I will work best in U.S.A.
Because, American keep the work within bounds in U.S.A. and value time with the family.
Japanese people should value a time of their privates more.

Do you think it is a good practice? Why?
I think, it is so good practice.
Because, business culture of U.S.A is very different.
For examle, Japanese works toomuch.
I think, Japanese have more space when they take in American business culuture.

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,pekochandays

    I choose the same place to work in New York.
    In my opinion, NY is the most glamorous city all over the world, where lots of work opportunities could be offered.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, PEKOCHAN☆
    I thnk NY is very good place to work, too.
    Because, there're lots of and various work places, so we have lots of choices.

    返信削除
  3. hi,pekochan!
    I agree with you.
    Japanese need to have more time to spend with their family.

    返信削除
  4. I also think Japanese are overwoked.
    I think Japanese also have to be rest and relax like U.S.A.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I also think Japanese work too much,so Japanses must value spending time with the family like US.

    返信削除
  6. Hello^^
    It sound great! you have a lot of choicees in The United States. To put it in perspective, I guess you get the skills to do various to the job.

    返信削除
  7. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    My idea is also The U.S.A.
    I also think Japanese should have free time more and spend slow time .

    返信削除