2009年7月11日土曜日

Class #10 Family Life

a. When do children usually leave home?
I don't know. But, I think almost children think about living alone once.
So, I wanna leave home early.

b. How many people live in your home?
It's five people in my house. Father, mother, grandmother, older brother, and me.
I have a older sister, but she lives in another city. So that, she marriaged last year.


c. Do you have a head of the family?
Yes, it's a father. Because, he is a person thet can be relied on in my house.
So, his charactor is gentle and very steady.

d. Who does the housework?
My groundmother usually does the housework, because mother works from the morning to the evening. So, she doesn't have a time to does the housework.


e. Who runs the family?
Perhaps, it' a father. He always works all day. However, mother runs family too.
She works in the weekday as part time job.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
There are five rooms to sleep in my house. But, the bedroom and the room are the same.
It is a one person have a one room.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!! Do you live with grandparents , right? I really envy you becasue I really love them so much XD
    But, they live far from here. ..

    返信削除