2009年12月7日月曜日

Class #7 Superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class?
Why?
Yes, I do.
Because, I'm interested in about foreign superstitions.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
I don't think so. In my opinion, the communication is a problem of the character of own.

3.Do you believe in superstitions?
If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
No, I don't.
I don't know a lot of superstitions.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    I believe some superstitions.
    For example, somebody are talking about me if I cough twice time.

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!!
    I sometimes use superstitions in conversation.
    When I was a child, my parents said me superstitions. I don't know many superstitions but I am interested in it.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    Alothou I don't know a lot of superstitions, we may believe in good superstitions.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I don't believe supersutitions, neither.
    If they are not true, there is no point to believe them.

    返信削除