2009年12月7日月曜日

Class #8 Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
No, I don't think so. Because, It can do the Japanese traditional wedding ceremony only in Japan.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
Umm... It is difficult question for me. In my opinion, it to be good in order to find own happiness.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
I wanna having a wedding in a Guam. Because, the sea is very beautiful. I want to have a wedding celemony in a chapel where can see emerald sea in Guam!!

4.What is your ideal wedding?
I want to hold a wedding ceremony quietly at the church where can seen the beautiful emerald sea.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to wear pure white wedding dress and SHIROMUKU. These are able to wear only own wedding celemony.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No. I never been it.

7 件のコメント:

  1. hi,
    i wanna wear SHIROMUKU too! i think it is just good on Japanese women.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    Having a wedding at the church where can seen the beautiful emerald sea is very special idea!!
    I want to have it a place where is romantic,too :)

    返信削除
  3. I want to wear SHIROMUKU. I want to try several dress because I don't have many chance that I wear beautiful dress in my life.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    ♯2 is very difficult question for me,too.
    For me, eloping is dramatic story.

    返信削除
  5. Hello~:D
    I agree with your answer No.4.
    I recommend you Hawaii!! There is very popular place, but I love there;)!

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    I think wedding ceremony at a chapel in Guam is very nice!
    If you hold wedding ceremony near the sea, it becomes a cherished memory.

    返信削除
  7. Hi,
    I agree with you.
    because I want to wear a white dress, too.

    返信削除